Terms & Conditions
Last updated December 08, 2020
PLEASE, ENSURE THAT YOU READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE PROCESSING ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH Digital Trade Solutions LTD.
The Scope of Application
Acceptance of the Regulation
- Digital Trade Solutions LTD recommend you to read this document thoroughly before using any of its services, or starting any payment procedures. When using/accessing our website/services, you make a deal with us that you precisely read, acknowledged, and understood the stated Laws, Terms, and Conditions.
- If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- The use of all the Services rendered on this site is subject to the Terms and Conditions contained herein, including the Privacy Rules, the Product Listing Rules, and all other terms and conditions.
- Users must not use Services and accept the Regulations if they (a) are not of the age to sign a valid agreement with Digital Trade Solutions LTD. or (b) are not permitted to use the Services in accordance with the laws Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”) or any other country/region, including the country/region of the User’s residence and where the Services are used.
- The applied laws and regulations are solely bound to the law of the Hong Kong. Any objections brought by the consumer will be executed in the courts of the Hong Kong.
- The Regulations shall be written in the English language. If the Regulations are translated into any other language and there is any inconsistency between the version in the English language and such translation, the English version shall be the binding version.
- For contractual purposes, User consents to receive communications from us electronically and agrees that all agreements, notice disclosures, and other communications that we provide electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing unless mandatory applicable laws specifically require a different form of communication.
- For our consumers, we only grant a limited approach, when it comes to making any personal benefit through the site. That is, until and unless under special circumstances you have an original written consent from the site, you have no right to update or change our content and material (Information, Software).
- We have the reserved right to lodge complaints against those, guilty of stealing the content of this page.
- While purchasing our goods or services, the user agrees that he is not breaking the law of his resident country. If so, you will be responsible for your act solely.
- The data/images posted on our site is the absolute asset of us. The platform’s logo, graphics, and other digital information are all secured by copyright laws.
- All processing of your personal data that is done by the website or through the website is lawful and necessary to provide our customers with swift services. We follow the processing rules of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679) to make sure that your personal data processing is fair, lawful, and done only when needed. Processing implies different legal operations done to collect, record, organize, retrieve, or store your data for business and privacy reasons. This helps our platform to know your preferences when shopping, and to recognize your identity as an individual. Your processed data is temporary and ted the moment purpose is served, while some records can be saved over a period of 6 years. At any time, you can ask the website to inform you about the type of data that is being processed. Moreover, you can stop your data from processing and can lodge a complaint against us, using higher authorities, if your personal information is used for illicit purposes.
- Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
Service Fees & Payments
- Signing up with Digital Trade Solutions LTD. and buying items on sale at the Site is free of charge. We charge fees for using Services such as putting items for sale at the Site. Whenever you are putting an item for sale or using other paid Services, you signify your agreement to be charged by the terms set out in our Pricelist that may be amended from time to time by us.
- Amendments to the Pricelist become effective upon giving a two-weeks’ notice to Users by posting such amendments on the Site and sending email notifications.
- All fees are denominated in USD (US Dollar); otherwise changes will be communicated. The User/Seller is obliged to pay such fees and taxes relating to his/her use of the Services. If certain payment methods shall fail or an invoice is overdue, we are at liberty to demand payment by way of other methods as from time to time designated by us and communicated to the relevant User. We will withhold sellers’ revenue for some days as a proactive measure to avert fraudulent activities and to protect buyers’ interest.
- Digital Trade Solutions LTD. has the right to introduce, change or increase the fee for, impose terms and conditions of use, suspend or discontinue any Services (or any functionalities incorporated into a Service/the Site) without prior notice, excluding paid Services.
- All fees, together with the payment terms, are shown in our Pricelist. The buyer can only continue the payment procedure through the online means available on this platform. Any payment done through other channels will not be entertained.
- Refunding o payments can be made after 30 days from the transaction date. Refunds are made after a thorough evaluation of the reasons behinds the refund.
- The User confirms and asserts that the funds used to pay for any products and services offered on the Platform come from lawful sources.
- In the case of problems related to the payments made through websites of the payment services providers, the User should contact the payment services provider.
- Pre-ordering has the advantage, as it can be canceled within 3 days, before the launch. However, if the request is submitted after 3 days, we have the right to deny the refund request, without discussion.
- You are obliged to read and understand the terms and Conditions of cash transfer channels before paying your dues through them.
User and User’s Account
- You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available.
- Any person who wishes to benefit from the functionalities offered by the Platform is obliged to register and set up a personal account on the Platform. In order to complete the registration procedure, they should fill out the registration form available on the Platform.
- The technical requirements for the use of the Platform include possessing a device with access to the Internet and software to view websites such as an up-to-date version of a web browser.
- In the registration form, the User is obliged to provide his email address, name, and surname as well as choose a personal identification number otherwise called “Password.” In the case of a User who is an entrepreneur, the User is obliged to additionally provide the address of their business premises as well as their tax identification number (including VAT and VAT-UE number).
- The User is obliged to ensure that all information provided in the registration form is updated and valid, in particular, that the email address which is used for the purpose of operating the account is valid.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that Digital Trade Solutions LTD. processes the personal data of the User indicated by the User during the registration process for the purposes of rendering of the services on the Platform and enabling proper functioning of the Platform functionalities for the User.
- Each User can hold only one account on the Platform unless Digital Trade Solutions LTD. permits a given User to hold more than one account.
- The User is aware that the ID and password are personal and unique. The User is obliged to keep the ID and password secret and is not authorized to share them. Sharing of the ID or password with third parties or giving access to it to parties other than the User may cause irreversible damage to Digital Trade Solutions LTD. or Users. The User is obliged to protect Digital Trade Solutions LTD. and other Users against losses and damage caused by the use of their account by third parties.
- The user is not allowed to use the Platform:
- to promote any illegal activity or add content that is illegal or inappropriate, in violation of applicable law, obscene, or inappropriate in any other way.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
- Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
- Users assume responsibility for actions and outcomes of actions of parties, whom they provided with the access to the account, in particular for the actions undertaken on the Platform.
- In the case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions and the law in force by the User, Digital Trade Solutions LTD. reserves its right to block the User’s account irreversibly.
- User must be 14 or above. if a minor, user have received parental permission to use the Site.
- According to the place user live, he might have limited access to the site than those living in the same state.
- During the purchase process, the Buyer is obliged to indicate her/his place of residence. The Buyer confirms that she/he is aware that Digital Trade Solutions LTD. is in possession of tools to detect the localization of Buyer’s network device (and the connection) as regards the country of origin from which the purchase is made and agrees that Digital Trade Solutions LTD. may undertake a verification process. In the case of discrepancies between the place of residence indicated by the Buyer and the results of verification made by Digital Trade Solutions LTD . Digital Trade Solutions LTD. has the unreserved right to block the account of the Buyer. Digital Trade Solutions LTD. will use the documents solely for verification of the User compliance with the applicable anti-money laundering regulations and assessment of his tax status. Failure to provide these documents may constitute the reason to refuse the completion of the purchase process on the Platform or removal of the account.
- Due to technical problems, maintenance, or the introduction of other changes to the Platform Digital Trade Solutions LTD. has the right to temporarily suspend the access to all or certain functionalities available on the Platform or to the entire Platform. Digital Trade Solutions LTD. will take all reasonable efforts to restore such access as soon as possible.
- While our platform makes sure that all the displayed information is accurate and authentic, if due to technical error, any inconvenience occurs, without former warning, we can limit or completely prohibit you to use any of our services for a temporary time period. There may be some misinformation or omissions about the product available for purchase. We will update or change such information without prior notice.
- Your comment and reviews can appear to other users. On no account, our platform allows the user or buyer to post a comment that is defamatory, libelous, abusive, political, personally attacking/targeting an individual, or offensive otherwise. Your emails, posted-content, should not contain any virus or illicit data. If found, we can delete/change/modify such content, and block you from posting in the future.
- The registered users withhold the liberty to terminate the binding agreement, by first requesting the Digital Trade Solution LTD. to delete his personal account on the website. Consumer reserve the right to receive a receipt of the request, and termination of the account within 7 days, without any questions asked.
- We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
- We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any:
- errors or omissions in content;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party.
- We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
- We may or may not notify you about the last update. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
- Please visit this page periodically to notice the changes done in the document.
- We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any:
- In our sole discretion, we have the authority to update or modify the content, when necessary, to meet the needs of current demands.
- There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
If you have any queries or want to discuss some issues or suggestions, contact our customer care support. We will get back to you, as soon as possible. For business inquiries, please contact us through our official email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 00639983896175
The content of this document is a legally binding agreement between you as a user of this platform (hereinafter addressed as ‘You,’ ‘Your,’ ‘User or Seller,’ as the case may be) and Digital Trade Solutions LTD. bearing Company Registration: 2879625 and located at #7B, One Capital Place, 18 Luard Road, Wan Chai Hong Kong, SAR of China (‘we’, ‘us’), concerning your access to and use of the website: https://mintkeys.com (‘the Site‘,‘the Platform‘) as well as any related applications.
Digital Trade Solutions LTD is the platform where we offer games and gaming related products such items, goods, and/or services in digital form, which can be downloaded by the User to his electronic device and which are not stored on any data carrier. The platform considers it essentially crucial to discuss its Terms of Services with valued customers, so they are aware of the applicable law while approaching our site and services.