Last updated: December 08, 2020
At MintKeys.com, we believe that you being our consumer holds the right to know what you are signing up to when you click that “allow cookie”/” allow notification” button. To serve this purpose, we have designed transparent privacy policies that we encourage our customers to go through before signing up to our business and using our services.
MintKeys.com, registered under Digital Trade Solutions LTD. bearing Company Registration: 2879625, with our company address being #7B, One Capital Place, 18 Luard Road, Wan Chai Hong Kong, SAR of China, aim to elaborate in depth, how we process and deal with your data when you visit our website or choose to use any of our services.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For your convenience, these are the terms that will be used in our privacy agreement below:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Platform or parts of our Platform.
- Personal Information/ User Information: User’s personal information including Name, Address and Contact information
- Processing:The series of operations and actions done on the user’s data to achieve a certain goal
- Cookies: Secure text files, used for personal information storage
- We/Us/Business/Company/Website/Platform: com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
How Does Our Website Collect Your Data?
When you first visit MintKeys.com, you are first and foremost asked to give your consent on our usage of cookies that are liable to the international privacy laws.
To give our users full control over how their personal data is processed and if they would like to receive direct notifications from our business website, we ask for their consent. Doing so we make sure our consumer is well aware of what they are giving their consent to and hence, make an informed decision about it.
Now, to get in the WHATs and HOWs:
What information is collected?
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
- Consumer’s Identity Information (Which includes your name, Postal Address, Permanent/Current Address, Billing Information.)
- Payment Information (Which includes your bank/card details that you choose to pay through.)
- DOB (To ensure that we are not dealing with anyone under the legal age of buying/selling products.)
- Contact Information (Which primarily includes your email address and phone number.)
- Login Information (Which includes your email address and password that you entered for signing up. This saves you from the hassle of logging in, every time you want to make a purchase.)
- IP (Internet protocol refers to the principal communications protocol that connects your computer with the internet.)
- Tracking Past Purchases (This helps us determine what kind of products you are interested in and resultantly enhance your user experience.)
How Information Is Collected?
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
What Are Cookies?
Browsing Cookies of web cookies are the most technologically advance way of storing user’s data safely. These storage packets hold the user’s data and enhance the experience of browsing for them.
When you enter our website, a session is started that is dedicated to you and your existence on our site. While that session continues, our cookies track your activities and store required information so you don’t have to re-enter credentials anywhere. Also, they store your activity information while you navigate from one product to another so you don’t lose track of your path.
Why Information Is Collected
To keep things simple, we collect our user’s information to give our user a personalized experience of shopping.
Here are just a few examples of ways we may use our user’s data:
- To send promotions, sales update
- To process product orders
- To complete bank transactions
- To enter users in contests or surveys
- To create and maintain user accounts
- To prevent fraudulent activities
Who User Information Is Shared With?
With our user’s consent, we share their information with reliable means. However, this will be done under legal capacity and the protection of our user’s data will always be our top priority, second to it will be saving it from getting into the hands of any illicit source.
If legally required, the business however will disclose user’s whereabouts to the authorities to help eradicate the crime that takes place by abusing internet capacity.
The information that is stored or shared, is done under the Data Protection Principle that states:
- Accurate Entry (It implies that no changes or modifications will be made to user’s data whatsoever)
- Temporary Storage (It implies that no data, personal or not will be stored for an unnecessarily long period)
- Safeguard Data (This implies that the confidentiality and integrity of user’s data will always be protected from potential fraud)
- Minimal Processing (This implies that only the necessary is processed, which is required to entertain the user with a better approach)
Who will your information be shared with?
In Short: We only share information with the following third parties.
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you may be easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation: ZOHO CRM, Elastic Email
- Allow Users to Connect to Their Third-Party Accounts: Facebook account, Google account, Yahoo! account, PayPal accountand, Windows Live account
- Communicate and Chat with Users: reshchat
- Content Optimization: YouTube video embed
- Invoice and Billing: PayPal
- User Account Registration and Authentication: Facebook Login, Google Sign-In, Log In with PayPaland Windows Live Connect
- Web and Mobile Analytics: Facebook Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
How do we handle your social logins?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Websiteoffers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platform.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you on the relevant Website. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
How do we keep your information safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Websiteis at your own risk. You should only access the Websitewithin a secure environment.
What Rights Our Users Have Over Their Data?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: Ec.europa.eu
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: Edoeb.admin.ch
- Right to Approach and Acquire (It implies that the user can always access the information that is being processed)
- Right to Delete (This implies that at any given time, due to any reason, the user can request us to erase the stored data and we are obliged to do that)
- Right of Assistance (This implies that the user has the right to approach a supervisory authority to apply for legal remedies)
- Right to Modify or Update (This implies that the user has the reserved right to rectify your data at any given time)
- Right to Restrict Processing (This implies that in specific situations, the user can permit the business from processing the data)
- Right to Complain (This implies that the user can register a complaint against the business if they fail to apply any of the discussed rights)
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list — however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Access your account settings and update your preferences.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
Links to Other Websites
If you have any queries or want to discuss some issues or suggestions, contact our customer care support. We will get back to you, as soon as possible.